Range Rover Velar Interior
There are practically endless good things to say about the 2018 Range Rover Velar’s cabin: it’s beautiful, it’s high-tech, it’s spacious, etc. So, that’s why our team here at Land Rover Santa Fe wrote this Range Rover Velar interior review. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions, especially if you live around Santa Fe, White Rock, La Cienega, or any of the surrounding communities.
2018 Range Rover Velar: Luxurious Interior
The sleek interior has contributed to the 2018 Range Rover Velar being called the most refined and capable medium SUV on the market. The Range Rover Velar is a truly avant-garde vehicle.
Between its driver seat’s Sports Command Driving Position function, its highly useful Head-Up Display, its individual sliding armrests, and its customizable mood lighting, the 2018 Range Rover Velar’s cabin is engineered to both comfort and impress. Trust us—that’s just the beginning of your experience!
You can also look forward to a variety of wonderful upholstery options, such as Luxtec and Suedecloth, Perforated Grained Leather, Perforated Grained Leather and Suedecloth, Perforated Windsor Leather and Premium Textile. So, there’s only a single question that remains—who do you want to impress?
Plenty of Space for All Your Passengers
Best of all, not only is the Range Rover cabin exceedingly sumptuous and technologically advanced, it’s huge, too. For example, you can transport up to 70.1 cubic feet of cargo with the rear seats all down. If people are more your jam, there’s room for up to five of them (including the driver). Front-seat gals will enjoy 39 inches of headroom and 40.3 inches of legroom, while back-seat guys will enjoy 38.9 inches of headroom and 37.2 inches of legroom. In other words, it’s time to stretch out and relax!
High-Tech Entertainment in the 2018 Velar
Moving beyond comfort and style, you’ll find plenty of state-of-the-art entertainment features in there. ·
- Land Rover InControl® infotainment System: It provides it all, from the tunes to the maps.
- Touch Pro Duo: With the power of dual touchscreens, you can view information on one screen and issue commands from the other. This gives you more control of your car than ever before.
- Steering Wheel: Hidden-until-lit switches make the entire apparatus look smooth and clean.
- Rear Seat Entertainment: Dual 8-inch screens will keep the little ones quiet on the drive.
- Multiple Connection Ports: Last, but certainly not least, with two USB 3.0 ports, one HDMI connection, and a Mobile High-Definition Link function, you can hook up your device to the rear seat entertainment system that we mentioned above: whether it’s a phone, tablet, etc.
Test Drive Your 2018 Range Rover Velar Today at Land Rover Santa Fe!
If you’re the type of driver who’s interested in a luxury SUV with a modern cabin, we recommend that you get in touch with us at Land Rover Santa Fe today. Remember, if you live somewhere in White Rock, Santa Fe, La Cienega, or anywhere else in New Mexico, your Range Rover Velar is just around the way.